LightsOut Bed Bug Armour
How LightsOut Works
LightsOut works by utilizing smooth ABS plastic and a modular center. It attaches to bed frame posts and keeps bed bugs from climbing the sides of those posts. LightsOut may be used temporarily to prevent further infestation in currently unaffected areas or for control in a recently treated home.
- Innovative interception for bed bugs
- Black colour is attractive to bed bugs
- No additives or powders necessary
- Crack and break resistant with high-quality plastic
- Textured surface eliminates need for tape applications
- Works on beds, upholstered furniture, and other items with long legs
How to Properly Use the LightsOut Bed Bug Armour
All LightsOut Bed Bug Armour pieces are fully adjustable to fit the frame of your bed or sofa. These can be applied to a bed frame with roller wheels or a bed frame with glide legs. Also, two pieces of the armour may be snapped together to form one large piece.
To apply to a bed frame with glide legs:
- Disconnect the bed frame feet from the guide legs.
- Slip the armour with the smooth side facing down over the glide leg and have the rough surface upward.
- Connect the frame to the guide legs and put the bed back.
To apply to a bed frame with roller wheels:
- Disconnect the rug roller wheel from the metal frame.
- Place the bed bug armour on the wheel component, with the armour’s smooth side downward.
- Connect the frame and rug roller wheels together.
One box of LightsOut Bed Bug Armour comes with six pieces per pack.