Kleen Green - Pre Mix 32oz
- Fast Acting
- Extremely Economical
How to Use
- Apply a light mist to the entire mattress to clean fecal matter and skins. Pay particular attention to spraying mattress seams, buttons and tears. Don't forget to treat the bottom of the mattress, box springs and bed frame.
- The objective is not the quantity of spray used, but rather the proper placement of the enzyme cleaner to remove any trace of a bed bug infestation residue.
- Spray Kleen Green into cracks, crevices and corners! All areas where we can find bed bug residues. BE THOROUGH.
- Inspect and spray along baseboards, window frames, wallpaper edges, heat registers and other mouldings.
- Vacuum thoroughly. Check behind pictures, drapes, wall sockets and even closets.
- ATTENTION APARTMENT/CONDO RESIDENTS: Plumbing and heating pipes are like a freeway for a bed bug! Caulk or seal any space around plumbing pipes. Then vacuum and spray Kleen Green liberally on all cracks, crevices and corners.