Surge CO2 Generator
How It Works
All you have to do is to plug the CO2 Generator in the Surge Power Bar that already has heat, lure and glue trap. Make sure that you put the CO2 attractant inside the generator and you’re done. Just like the Surge itself, the CO2 Generator discreetly attracts bed bugs into the bottom part of the power bar and get trapped inside as they land onto the glue traps.
Using the CO2 generator makes the Surge 3x more effective in actively detecting, trapping and eliminating bed bugs in your room.
- Designed specifically to improve bed bug detection
- Emits constant CO2 for actively detecting
- Makes the surge bar 3x more powerful and effective
- Great supplementary product for other CO2 sources in your room
- Can last up to 7 days of continuous CO2 emission
- Replacement CO2 attractant refills are available.