Given that hotels are a common source of bed bugs, it is necessary to prevent bringing home bed bugs in your bags or luggage. These water-soluble laundry bags will prevent bed bugs which are stuck in your used clothes from sticking inside your luggage, and will stop them from escaping as you travel. Water-soluble laundry bags have been used within the medical industry but are now made available to the public.
How It Works
Instead of unloading clothes that are susceptible to a bed bug infestation in your home, you can directly put the laundry bags in your washer or dryer to kill the bugs and their eggs in the hottest possible temperature. Run the machine for an entire cycle to make sure that all the pests are killed before you take your clothes out of the machine.
By making sure that you have these water-soluble laundry bags in your luggage as you travel, your mind will be at ease that you’ll no longer bring home any bed bugs.
- Available in 19" x 22" and 26” x 33” sizes
- Bags dissolve in hot water with temperatures reaching 65°C / 149°F and above
- Non-toxic and leaves no plastic residue
- 100% biodegradable
- Effective for top and front loading washing machines
- Prevents further infestation for people already dealing with bed bugs