When treating bed bug infestations, many are unaware that these pests can crawl into the mattress from bed bugs living in the walls, furniture and other hiding areas. These interceptors can stop bed bugs from feeding off of your blood every night and prevent them from reproducing.
How It Works
For these interceptors to work, it is necessary to not let clothes, bed sheets and the comforter to hang off your bed. Don’t let any part of the bed touch the wall or nearby furniture while using these interceptors. It is recommended that you check every interceptor periodically to monitor the presence of bed bugs. Regularly checking the device will allow you to see if you’ve caught bed bugs.
Always keep in mind that every bug intercepted is one less bed bug that will keep feeding on you, reproduce and infest your home.
See our bed bug interceptors comparison chart to know the differences of ClimbUp interceptors.
- Pitfall trap that keeps live bed bugs for easy and early detection
- Non-repellent. Doesn’t have sticky tapes or glue to repel bugs
- Fits to 3 ¾ inches round furniture/bed legs or 2 ¾ inches furniture castors/wheels
- Early Detection. First stage nymphs can easily be trapped and seen inside.
- Ideal for beds, chairs, tables, sofas and any furniture with legs.