These are specially designed plastic with a smooth surface in the inside to prevent the bed bugs from climbing up and out of the trap, and textured on the outside to provide proper grip for bed bugs to climb up and into the trap.
The team at ClimbUp have designed a new and improved version of their trap which no longer requires talc powder on the inside, and the plastic is more robust and thus preventing it from cracking under pressure.
What’s the difference between the ClimbUp Original and the ClimbUp Black Grip?
The main and only difference is the outer grip being black. Entomologist believe that bed bugs have a higher tendency to gravitate and climb up darker surfaces. In addition, some people prefer the look of a black interceptor as it is less obvious in the bedroom.
Check out our bed bug interceptors review and comparisons here.
- Fits up to a 3 3/4" roundwheels/castors
- Black grip on the outside
- Fits up to 2 3/4" x 2 3/4" square legs
- 4 per pack
- Designed for beds, tables, sofas, chairs and etc...
- No glue or sticky tape to repel bed bugs
- Dual-well to identify what directions bed bugs are comming from
- Pesticide free