*KEEP PETS AND CHILDREN AWAY FROM SURFACE UNTIL DRY.
Do not use in food storage, handling and serving areas of dwellings as a total release bomb with valve locked open.
Pyrethrum is a botanical insecticide produced primarily in the flowers of Tanacetum Cinerariaefolium, a species of the chrysanthemum plant family. Pyrethrum has been used effectively to control insects for decades and is non-persistent, decomposing rapidly in the environment. This rapid degradation of pyrethrins makes it an excellent choice for control of agricultural pests.
- Bed Bugs
- Two-spotted Spider mites
- Small Flying Moths
TO OPERATE VALVE:
- Product can be used manually or valve can be locked in open position for total release.
- To lock valve in open position for automatic discharge, depress valve lever down firmly until it clicks and stays depressed.
- For best results, first spray distant rooms manually spraying towards ceiling.
- Four to six seconds is ample for average room 3mx3mx3m (10ftx10ftx10ft).
- Also spray into cracks and crevices.
- Place can on stand or table in centre of unobstructed area, then lock valve down.
- Leave area at once and keep closed for 2 hours before airing out.
- When finished, open all windows and doors and ventilate for 30 minutes.
- Repeat spraying in two weeks or when necessary.
- This product will kill exposed insects only and has no residual activity.
*Provide adequate ventilation after indoor use*.
ALWAYS READ THE LABEL CAREFULLY BEFORE USING PRODUCT