BeapCo's CO2 Bed Bug Trap
BeapCo's CO2 bed bug detector contains everything you need to quickly detect the presence of bed bugs in your bed or furniture. This CO2 trap mimics your sleeping body with an innovative CO2 generator and detection trap which actively attracts and traps bed bugs by combining heat and CO2. This tool helps you detect bed bugs at its earliest stage, essential for personal bed bug monitoring. Fill the CO2 generator up water and attached it to the detection trap. Place the heat pad on the detection trap to simulate the human body. Textured rubberized outer rim help the bugs to climb easily into the trap and become stuck on the glue pad on the bottom.
How it works:
- Bed bugs are naturally attracted to the heat and carbon dioxide our body emits
- BEAPCO's CO2 trap simulates the human body at rest by generating both CO2 and HEAT
- Bed bugs can climb up the walls of the trap and become immobilized on the replaceable glue trap
- The trap also includes a reusable ''passive trap'' and can be used to continuously monitor bed bugs in problem areas
- Once you have used the trap, simply unplug the Carbon Dioxide Generator and Heat Pad
- Place traps between box spring and mattress, couch cushions and etc
- Tested & Proven at Rutgers University
- Quickly alerts you to potential
- bed bug activity in your bed or furniture
- Mimics your sleeping body by generating heat and carbon dioxide
- Easy to use
- Ideal while traveling or at home
- CO2 generator actively attracts bed bugs by producing CO2 gas
- Warming pad draws bed bugs to the detection trap
- Replaceable glue cartridge
- Cost effective
- Safe and pesticide free
- Take one minute to setup
Blaze Bed Bug Killer- Travel 71g
Blaze Bed Bug Killer will kill bed bugs on contact. Whether you are battling them at home or just want to be extra cautious, or even while traveling, Blaze bed bug killer will get the job done. The active ingredient called Allethrin which was developed in 1949, is one of the oldest insecticides still in use today. Allethrin is a synthetic duplicate of pyrethrum which is a botanical insecticide extracted from chrysanthemum flowers. Blaze is safe to use in homes, apartments hotels, nursing homes, etc...
Kills bed bugs on contact and for up to 48 hours after treatment. This size contains enough solution for about 20 treatments of mattresses or large pieces of furniture.
- Meet Canadian airline size requirements
- Kills bed bugs on contact and will continue killing them up to 48 hours
- Up to 4 treatments of mattress or other large furniture
- NOT Toxic and dangerous to humans, lab animals and household pets
- NOT a carcinogen
- NOT damaging to the environment
- Will not damage wood, furniture or fabrics (see how to test spray)
- Does not have strong, unpleasant odour
- Approuved by Health Canada
How to use
Blaze will not damage furniture, mattresses, bed frames or fabrics that are safe against water. Select an inconspicuous area to spray to ensure that the surface you are about to treat is water safe and will not stain. Wait for surface to dry and check to make sure there is no discolouration.
Prepare Area to be Treated
Before applying Blaze, clear the room of everything except larger pieces of furniture, bed frame and mattress. Everything else in the room - such as bed sheets, pillows and pillow covers, clothing, etc. - should be laundered in hot water and dried on the highest heat setting possible.
Application of Blaze
It is important to shake the can VERY WELL before each use. Spray areas to be treated like mattress, bed frame, furniture, carpets, baseboards, wall-cracks, etc. Leave room after treatment and allow for proper ventilation. Let treated areas and surfaces dry completely. Do not allow children or pets to touch treated items in the room until the surface is completely dry. Repeat process every 2 or 3 days for a week.