Bed Bug Blue Fecal Matter Test Kit
Bed bug detection can be a difficult task for the average person and even pest professionals. Thanks to Bed Bug Blue™, we can eliminate the guesswork. No more arguing with your landlord or being scammed...Regular price $37.99
Bed bug detection can be a difficult task for the average person and even pest professionals. Thanks to Bed Bug Blue™, we can eliminate the guesswork. No more arguing with your landlord or being scammed by the exterminator, Bed Bug Blue™ quickly and accurately identifies the presence of bed bug within minutes.
How does it work?
One of the easiest ways to detect the presence of bed bugs is through fecal staining or bed bug poop. Since bed bugs only feed on blood, they’re fecal matter is essentially a digested form of blood. Although it sounds obvious, fecal spots are difficult to confirm whether they’re from bedbugs or not, and this is why Bed Bug Blue™ is so effective. These stains are little black dots that can be found in many places i.e. the baseboards, bedside tables and in most cases, the mattresses and box springs. Simply swab the suspicious stains and test the on the Bed Bug Blue™ detection tape. If the tape turns blue after a minute, then the spots you swabbed are from bed bugs.
Bed Bug Blue™ is convenient and can be easily carried in your luggage while traveling for quick inspection of suspicious spot. It can be used for:
- Students in dorms or apartments
- Travellers who find suspicious spots in hotel rooms
- Business owners to reassure staff who are concerned about potential fecal spots
- Confirm that spots identified by a pest professional are indeed from bed bugs
- Test used furniture and clothes before purchasing
- Instruction guide
- 9 cotton swabs
- One bottle of developer fluid
- Bed Bug Blue™ detection tape with 9 test windows
How to test?
- Place one or two drops of the spot detection fluid on a cotton swab
- Wipe the swab on the suspicious spots to test for bed bug fecal matter
- Dab the swab immediately onto the test strip
- Wait one minute for the development of colour
- No colour, no bed bugs. However, the color blue means bed bugs are present. If this is the case, please contact us for an effective treatment plan.
- 9 Test Home Kit
- Quickly and accurately identifies bed bug fecal spotting
- Any homeowners can use bed bug blue to confirm the presence of bed bugs
- Portable and conveniently sized for travelers and perfect to test suspicious beds in hotel and hostel
- Perfect for landlords and pest management professionals to test confirm a bed bug presence
- Designed to aid in the identification of fecal spots left behind by hidden bed bugs
- Distinguishes between bed bug spotting and other marks, providing the user with the confidence in a bed bug diagnosis
- Test windows turn blue when a sample of bed bug spotting is applied.
- Intended for property managers and pest professionals with the need to perform many tests
- Contains no harmful chemicals or pesticides
Note: Bed Bug Blue™ uses a proprietary developer fluid and tape to turn blue at the presence of bed bugs. In general, this test is detecting the presence of blood in the fecal spotting. In order to avoid false positive results, we recommend understanding the look and general properties of bed bug fecal spotting in order to avoid testing fecal spots from other insects that do not meet the general characteristics of bed bug spotting. Bed bug fecal spots appear like mold spots when in clusters and are generally black or very dark brown. They will smear like charcoal and retain their dark color when using a cotton swab.
We can ship to most addresses in Canada. Free shipping on all orders over $99. Below is a breakdown of the shipping costs:
- Orders $99 or less - $14.95 shipping
- Orders of $99 or more – FREE Shipping
- Before 5:00PM EST* will be shipped from our warehouse the same day.
- After 5:00PM EST* will be shipped next morning.
- Large products may take additional time to ship
Note that we have the right to refuse any order that has destination postal code which is within remote rural shipping regions. So far we haven’t refused any orders yet!
Canadians are our priority, so we ship to Canada only. If you live outside of the country and wish to place an order, please send us an email with your destination and we’ll do our best to serve you.
*EST is Eastern Standard Time – Montreal TimeReturns Policy
When dealing with bed bugs, we believe that comfort and safety is essential. For that reason Bed Bug SOS is committed to provide all of our customers with unparalleled customer service and the highest quality products on the market. However, given the nature of our industry and the risks involved when exchanging bed bug products, we can only accept returns on new, unopened and unused products. We are very strict about this policy to protect our customers, inventory and employees from exposure to bed bugs.
You have 7 days after reception to return a product. Please follow instruction before returning.
To avoid this situation, carefully review every item in your cart and make sure you have the right quantity and sizes (especially for mattress encasement) for each product before checkout.
In the case of a return, please contact us before shipping back the products at 1-800-429-1597. Rest assured that Bed Bug SOS will do everything to accommodate your issue and minimize risk for both customers and Bed Bug SOS.
Be advised that return shipping costs are assumed by the customer and refunded once products are received and inspection is complete. Once products have been thoroughly inspected, we will then refund the return shipping costs and the sale price of each product minus the inspection and restocking fee. Please keep all receipts pertaining to the sale and return shipping costs.
Note: There is a 15% inspection and restocking fee that is calculated based on the total sale price of all items returned. This amount will be deducted from your shipping refund.
You can expect to receive your orders anywhere between 1-5 days.Can I give the shipper special instructions?
Yes, however it’s at the discretion of the shipper to respect these special instructions. We can always ship to your local post office or a neighbour.Why discounted shipping between $99 and $125 orders?
Canadian shipping rates can be expensive, even for small items. That being said, we understand that you don’t want to be spending any extra money on bed bugs so we offer discounted shipping on orders over $99 and free shipping over $125. See our Shipping & Returns page to the left of this page for more information.What happens with backorders?
If we don’t have your item in stock we will propose an upgrade OR ship the items that we do have in stock, and ship the rest once received at no extra cost.How is the sales tax charged?
Taxes are charged at checkout based on the shipping destination.Can I pick up my order?
Unfortunately not. We want to keep our warehouse clean and free of bed bugs and although the odds of someone bringing bed bugs into our warehouse are low, we don’t take any chances.How are payments processed?
We use Stripe or PayPal to process payments. We have an active 256-bit encryption SSL certificate for an entirely safe and secure shopping experience.Can I track my order?
Yes, all order will be given a tracking number shortly after the order is placed.What is discreet shipping?
We ship your order without any mention on the label. All you will see is our address, your name and address and our company name as BBS/SP.