BeapCo's Ultimate CO2 Trap
How It Works
Each refill acts as an active bed bug CO2 monitor for up to 6 hours that can help you determine how serious the infestation is, or allow you to test the effectiveness of a treatment from an exterminator. All you need to do is fill up the CO2 generator with water, then attach it to the trap. Once done, place the heating pad over the detection trap to start the simulation of body heat and CO2 emission. Make sure that you have the glue trap ready inside the detection trap to prevent the bugs from crawling out again.
Replace the glue traps as often as needed or when there are many bed bugs stuck on the glue traps.
Once the active components of the traps dissipate, the detection trap becomes a passive bed bug detection trap that fits between a mattress and box spring.
- Each kit includes 2 CO2 generators, 2 heat generating pads and 2 glue cartridge replacements
- Alerts you to possible bed bug activity
- Each refill comes with 6 hours of active detection.
- Mimics your sleeping body by generating heat and carbon dioxide
- Easy to set up
- Heat-generating traps lures bed bugs out of their hiding spots
- Emits CO2 steadily to mimic the body’s slow process in releasing CO2
- Replaceable glue cartridge
- Reports from Rutger’s University verify that it can capture bed bugs within 30 minutes
- Pesticide free, safe and cost effective